He Makes Me Feel Pretty

When I think about the many things I love about Ray, the list grows very quickly. I met Ray on his birthday 15 years ago while working at AT&T Universal Card. I was introduced to him through my trainer, Margaret. Right away I thought he was attractive and after a very short while felt like I'd known him my entire life. He quickly became my very best friend and is my very best friend today. One of the things that I've always loved about Ray is his ability to share affection through sincere compliments. I remember after dating a short while a question/compliment he gave me that made me blush. He said, "How can a woman as pretty as you, not be engaged/committed in a serious relationship?" I never really felt that I was that pretty of a woman and was taken by surprise by that compliment. He looks for the positive traits in others and helps them to really shine. He tells me every day how much he loves me and makes sure I knows my strengths.