A Man of Many Talents






I'm often amazed when he reveals a new talent that I wasn't aware of. Ray was raised in a home where music was taught and often used as a form of expression. One of our first pieces of furniture was a drum set he had when he was a child. A few years ago we upgraded it to an electric/digital drum set. Ruby and I love listening to him play the drums to music on his iPOD. He loves music and it shows. He learned to play the guitar when he was in his early twenties and wrote/played me a love song when we were first dating. He is an athlete that can play most any sport. He is a handy-man that can fix most anything - he has an uncanny ability to take things apart and put them back together again. He was a mechanic (repairing cars) for several years in high school and college - he can diagnose and repair any problem I have with my car. He is a great cook - I always love when he surprises me with something yummy to eat. He is wonderful photographer and has a knack for creating just the right shot. He is an outstanding runner - he loves to run and is fast and graceful, like a gazelle. He is very creative and has written several children's books. As you can tell, I think he's quite talented!